Being able to talk in English about how you spend your morning is a great place to get started with English conversations.
Learn these 5 simple structures to describe your main morning habits.
- I get up at 7am every day.
- I have toast/cereal/fruit for breakfast.
- I have a bath/a shower.
- I leave my house at 8.30.
- I drive/cycle/walk/catch the bus to work/school.
Can you complete the gaps in these sentences with the right information for YOU?
- I get up at _________ every day.
- I have _________ for breakfast.
- I have a _________.
- I leave my house at _________.
- I _________ to _________.
You can write your answers in the comments box below if you would like me to check them for you 🙂